Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Fine TV Dining with Kathlyn

You're a business woman on a business trip. You're all by yourself. And still, you would like to dine in the restaurant of the hotel where you're staying, without having the feeling that you're eating alone. Well, now there is TV Dining. I did not hear of this new trend before. An insider revealed to me that the first Restaurant TV Table was presented at a hotel fair in London. I cannot verify if that's true, but perhaps one of my blog readers can help me out. Call it a coincidence, but I've been visiting some hotels in the last couple of weeks and every time I have discovered something 'Novo'. For instance: In the completely renovated Novotel Antwerp - also the city where I live - I was able to convince Kathlyn Vanhassel of Accor Hotels Belux to pose as a businesswoman enjoying a Quickies Lunch at a TV Table! And what do you know.. Success! Alexander Dupont as well as Emile Lannoy, two real Accor-men confirm it: Those tables are usually the first tables that are occupied in the restaurant. Kathlyn, I will join you next time, but I won't watch television!
And many thanks to Britta Baeke for the picture!

No comments: