Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sex & the Fair

The closer we get to the holidays, the more I tend to hand out presents. It already started at the ICCA Congress in Pattaya where I awarded three meeting people for their nice golden clothes during the Royal Golden Night. And now I suddenly stumble upon a few pictures I took at last year’s EIBTM fair in Barcelona. Some way or another four images with, in my humble opinion, a high content of sex appeal, appealed to me. I’ll list them all and explain what fascinates me in them.
1. The naked man of Norway. I’ve heard that this strong image is a personal invention of a woman who has spirit and humour. That would be Bente Bratland Holm, convention director at the Norway Convention Bureau. Bente, why on earth didn’t you participate in the ICCA Best Marketing Award? With such a healthy man you certainly would have won first prize. And I have to ask something else. A lot of ladies (and a few gentlemen) have asked me if you have the same picture from a different angle as well? After all, the blog has a sexy title! Present No 1 goes to you. I will personally drop off a gift at your stand!


2. Adam & Eve. So delicate, tender, fragile and seductive. The World’s Sexiest Hotel. I’d certainly want to spend the night in that hotel. Who else? That’s our second present.


3. The aquarium boy of [destination unknown]. A nice, fresh, youthful and exotic image. Almost a painting titled ‘Like a fish in water’. That’s our third winner. Would the winner step up during next week’s fair?

[Update:] It turned out that the Jamaica Tourist Board was the proud owner of this aquarium boy.




4. And there always has to be a public award. This one goes to all the visitors of the fair over 60 who still feel young and sexy. My blog readers can decide for themselves if I meet those requirements. Everyone can come to our stand (H156) and tell me.

No comments: