Thursday, July 26, 2007

Bright red tomato greetings from Québec!

I'm pleased to inform the Québec City Convention Centre that my tomato seed that they sent is doing just fine. I can already see the bright red tomatoes grow before my eyes and later on melt in my mouth. Mmm… at last I'll enjoy such a nice and juicy farm tomato! Certainly now that insiders have told me that bright red vegetables are healthier to eat than the pale ones. I can already hear people asking: has the Convention Centre turned into a tomato growing farm? Of course not. People have the positive perception on Canada as a place of purity, health and freedom. The Québec City Convention Centre has sent me a green pen with a label saying "Envision a GREENER tomorrow" - my blog readers will probably have noticed by now that me and my entourage are sensitive about a green globe with a bright blue crown around it. On top of that the pen is made of corn and is biodegradable in eight months! And on the back of the pen is a cap that hides a tomato-plant seed. So that's what I'm talking about. Now I've put that cap in a pot on my terrace, and I'm waiting for the tomatoes to grow. With this symbol of the Convention Centre's environment-friendly policy, Québec gave the positive image of Canada a green boost and that pleases me, it really does!

No comments: