Wednesday, July 4, 2007

The ten most unusual restaurants in the world

Do you know the ten most unusual restaurants in the world? That's not the same as asking if you know the most original or best ones. I've got to know them myself when I received a message from the newly opened conference hotel Dolce La Hulpe Brussels.
50 guests sat 50 meters high and enjoyed the magnificent view over the 72 hectares of the Zonien Forest and literally enjoyed a culinary tour de force. And I didn't even know that this "Dinner In The Sky" was a concept by a Brussels event organiser, which has now been included by forbes.com in the ranking of the 10 most unusual restaurants in the world. The number one restaurant in the world - really the best one, this time - El Bulli in Roses on the Costa Brava, figures on top of this list. I would love to eat rice pudding with golden spoons in heaven, together with my most loyal blog readers. You can put down your name in the comments section and you can pick the view you prefer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, interesting, I will gladly join for lunch providing the soup is not too hot to be spilled...
With kind regards, Ruud Janssen - Congrex Group